Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2022 | ITI Pass
Utility Powertech Limited ( UPL ) Recruitment 2022 ( Contractual Basis ) Assistant Loco Driver | Freshers | ITI Pass | Recruitment 2022
company Name :- Utility Powertech Limited ( UPL )
Utility Powertech Limited ( UPL ) is a join venture company of Reliance Infrastructure Limited ( R. Infra ) and NTPC Limited a Government of India Enterprise. With 50:50 share holding of each promoters. The company was incorporate on 23rd November 1995 Under the company Act 1956.
Utility Powertech Limited
The UPL having unique advantage of resources and efficient system of it’s both promoters. Besides promoters, company is also providing services to other reputed Organizations. The UPL is managing more than 3,500 manpower in various categories through its 45 sites location all actress the country. The UPL also provides cost effective services to various Join Ventures / Subsidies companies of NTPC.
Job Location :- Madhya Pradesh
Training Duration :-
- Selected Candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways. Completed cost of training shall be borne by UPL. The training shall be given in English and hindi medium.
- During the Training Trainee shall be given a consolidated stipend of Rs. 7,000/- ( Rupees Seven Thousand Only ) Per month. Selected Candidat Shall have to sing a Services Agreement Bond before Star of Training in favour of UPL for Rs. 6,00,000/- ( Rupees Six Lakh Only ) and GST Extra, for period of 5 year .
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board.
- Gov. Affiliated ITI ( Fitter , Electrician & Diesel Mechanic ) The Course must be approved by NCVT / SCVT. Candidates who have pursued above course / in Distance Learning mode shall not be eligible.
Age Limit :-
- Between 18 To 35 Years as on Date 01.03.2022
important Date :-
- Opening Date :- 30-03-2022, / – 10:00 Am
- Closing Date :- 19-04-2022, / – 06:00 Pm
Selection Process :-
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test. The test papers will be Billinguas i. e. In hindi and English.
How to Apply :- All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 19 April 2022.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Join WhatsApp Group Link :- Click Here
Join Telegram Link :- Click Here