Tata Projects Limited Requirement 2023 for Field Quality Engineer Diploma, BE, B. Tech Job Apply Immediately | CIVIL – Roles & Responsibilities | ELECTRICAL -Roles &Responsibilities | Qualification Experience & CTC
Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired Technology led engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company in India.
Tata Projects Limited Requirement 2023
CIVIL – Roles & Responsibilities
- ✔FQ of solar power plant,
- ✓ Day to day coordination for filed quality checks as per QAP, preparation of reports, raising NCR,
- ✓ Knowledge of Piling, concreting monitoring etc.
ELECTRICAL -Roles &Responsibilities
- ✓FQ of solar power plant,
- ✓Erection, Testing & commissioning of Transformers, panels, cables etc.
- ✓ Day to day coordination of Field quality checks as per QAP, preparation of reports, raising NCR, etc.
Qualification Experience & CTC
- Dip/ B.E/B.Tech
- 2-7 yrs. experience
- Upto Rs. 55k CTC PM + Food + Bachelor Sharing Accommodation + Local Travel
- The position is on “Third Party Rolls”
- Candidates to join within 15 days
EMail ID & Subject Line : Send CVs to [email protected] subject line as “Civil & Electrical – Khavda – LinkedIn” along with “Present CTC, Notice Period & Expected CTC”
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Jijau Construction Private Limited||Click Here|
|Dilip Buildcon Private Limited||Click Here|
|Ani Integrated Services Private Limited||Click Here|
1 thought on “Tata Projects Limited Requirement 2023 for Field Quality Engineer Diploma, BE, B. Tech Job Apply Immediately”
I HV 4 year experience in residential and industrial building project work and 8 year experience in road and highway project with PWD Uttarakhand dehradun as a junior engineer.
(Resume attached )
Thanks & regards