Nkg Infrastructure Limited 2022 we are Hiring | For B.E / B.Tech | Post:- DPM – Pylon / BBS Engineer | Apply Now !
Nkg Infrastructure Limited We Are HIRING !
NKG Infrastructure Limited is one of the fastest growing Infrastructure Construction companies in India. With 30 years of experience in the construction industry, NKG has completed over 500 infrastructure projects in 15 different Indian states across various sectors like roads, bridges, buildings, water and sewage treatment plants, water pipelines, rainwater harvesting, electric transmission distribution stations/substations, and solar power plants.
Headquartered at New Delhi, the company has offices in 12 states with more than 1100+ employees and 300+ working professionals. Our technical expertise and execution capabilities have been well-recognized by several government bodies, global institutions, and leading infrastructure development authorities of India.NKG has been listed as ‘A Grade’ contractor with multiple government departments, state governments and civic agencies and the distinction enables it with a high success rate of selection at the pre-qualification stage of projects.
1. Post:- DPM – Pylon
Experience: 8-9 Years
Essential Requirements for the job:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
2. Experience working in mechanical engineering, Fabrication and Bridge Erection and Super structures.
3. Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and TAKLA.
4. Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
5. Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
1. Assist with the development of bridges, Diagrid and other infrastructure steel structures
2. Plan and carry out site inspections of structures, if required
3. A high drive to achieve set goal 4) Liaise with clients and stakeholders
5. Lead in the effective health and safety management of the team
6. Lead in the quality management of the team
7. 5 or more years of experience on FOB projects preferred
2. Post:- BBS Engineer
Minimum Experience:- 5 Years
1. Directly involved in Reinforcement detailing. Preparation of Bar Bending as per Drawings and as per allotted Work Schedule
2. Ensure works are carried out according to the given Drawings and specification and preparation of Reinforcement quantities and schedules.
3. Prepare monthly Reconciliation Report on Materials ordered received and consumed.
4. Responsible for maintaining records for Reinforcement steel usages & schedule.
5. Assist Project Head in handling and Monitoring steel Reinforcement works at site.
Nkg Infrastructure Limited We Are Hiring !
Interested candidates share your CV on this mail ID:
ITI JOB UPDATE 👉Click here
Latest jobs 👇
Hinduja Tech 👉 Click here
Wani Projects 👉Click here
Kalpataru Limited 👉 Click here
Join us Group
Facebook Group :- Click Here
WhatsApp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click Here