Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2022 | ITI Pass | Last Date : 30 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India.
The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Lucknow
HAL Recruitment 2022 Stipend
- As Per Govt Norms
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/ Affiliated Institutes.
- following Trades : Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, COPA/PASAA.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application.
- Candidates with status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply.
- Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
Important Documents Required
- Copy of SSLC Marks Card.
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self attested internet downloaded result sheets.
- Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Copy of Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate/Armed personnel Certificate.
- Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Copy of NCVT MIS portal Registration.
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 30 June 2022.
Official Notification 👉 click here
Apply Now 👉 Click Here
Join us Group
Facebook Group :- Click Here
WhatsApp Group :- Click Here