BEL Limited Recruitment 2022 For ITI Pass Out | Total ITI Post – 25 | Post Technician
BEL Recruitment 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 :- For ITI Pass Post Of Technician ‘ C ‘
Company :- BEL ( Bharat Electronics Limited )
Job Location :- Bengaluru
Qualification And Eligibility
SSLC + ITI + One -Years Apprenticeship OR SSL + Years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
ITI Trade No. Of Vacancy
Electronic Mechanic – 06
Fitter – 11
Electrician – 04
Miller – 02
Electro Plater – 02
Total – 25 Posts
Post Name – Technician ‘ C ‘
Upper age limit – 28 Years ( as on 01-03-2022 )
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
- Other Backward Classes (Non – Creamy)- 3 Years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) Having a minimum 40% disability -10 Years
Salary And Benefits In BEL
Grade – WG – IV / CP – V
Pay Scale – 21,500/- – 3% ₹ – 82,000/- + Admissible allowances
CTC – 5.94 Lakhs ( Approx )
Based on the marks in the written test, provisionally Shortlisted /Selected candidate will be called for documents verification. The candidates have to produce the original documents and submit selfi attested copies of the following documents.
1. Recent color passport size photograph.
2. SSLC / SSC / ISC Marks card and any other valid documents as proof of date of birth.
3. Candisates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS need to submit their certificate in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates belonging to the OBC category are required to submit the Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority on or 01.03.2021 and EWS certificate issued for year 2021 – 22 by the competent Authority shall be accepted. ( Prescribed formats are made available on the website. www.bel-india.in )
5. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 percent only be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. A disability certificate should be issued by the medical Board in the prescribed format ( prescribed format is made available on the website:www.bel-india.in )
6. No Objection Certificate from your present employer ( If employees in Govt. / Quasi Govt. /PSU ) If applicable.
7. Ex- servicemen candidates applying for the post have to upload a Discharge book issued by the India Armed Forces ( Army / Navy / Air forces ) Concerned Authorities.
8. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA Into percentage If applicable.
9. Marks Of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA Into percentage If applicable.
10. Final Certificate / Convocation certificate pertaining to completion of ITI / NAC / Diploma In Engineering issued by the Competent Authority / Board.
11. Apprenticeship marks Card and NAC ( for technician ‘ C ‘ Post Only )
12. Valid employees registration card in Employees Exchange of karnataka States.
Application Fees For BEL Recruitment
- Candidates belonging to GEN / OBC / EWS Category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250 + 18% GST
- SC/ ST / PWD / Ex – servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application fee is non – refundable
- Application fee need to be remitted through online mode I.e.SBI Collect
Important Links For BEL Recruitment
Online Apply Link :- Click Here
Join WhatsApp Group Link :- Click Here
Join Telegram Group Link :- Click Here